Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Miss Target

It is a challenge here at times to find an item. It often involves a hunt to numerous stores, and still not finding it or what found is too expensive. On these days I miss just being able to go by Target and pick up what I'm looking for, besides just liking to peruse the store even if I'm not buying anything.

Now I'm on the hunt for a step can for the kitchen. We have a plastic white push down garbage now but what happens, besides at first everything piling up right at the opening, is the bag holds more and by time it's to the top, you can't push it in anymore. You end up having to pick up the whole top to put the trash in and then set the lid back on without garbage falling all over the place. In addition, this white container is used to white the whites and soak the spotted colors before washing. This results in the garbage being put on the floor for a day or so.

As a solution to this situation I want to buy a step can. Then the white one can be for laundry only. Well, right now I'm only finding a name brand that in some stores sells for 169 Euros, and the cheapest I've found them on sale is 59. Isn't there something cheaper than that here? I have to laugh that one of the home improvement stores, where I was heading next on my hunt, has one on sale in the coming week for 59 but instead of the 30L, it's 40L, so at least it's bigger but too big for our bags.

All I was thinking was how easy it would be to go to Grossmont Center Target and if they don't have it simply walk down to Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers