Friday, February 20, 2009

Can't shake it

After thinking I beat illness that began as a sore throat...it just seems like it's something else every other day. This morning when I first woke up at 3 a.m. the room was spinning, again at 5:30 when I also had to give the cats more food and bent down...then I knew it was my full ears. And those ears have now drained into my gland. The dizziness has left, thank God, but not my gland or ear fullness. URG! If I still have it Monday, we'll make an appointment with the doc. Otherwise I feel ok, should as I slept a lot today. I was supposed to make a trip to Utrecht just to visit and do one shop. If I'm up to it I'll go tomorrow...we'll see.

It has been very gray (grijs) today, which is what they call it, and is expected to be tomorrow and actually looks like that's the weather in sight, with mist and some rain, and warmer temperatures, close to 50 and maybe some glimpses of the sun. I did see bulbs coming up and snow drops out on Monday in Delft and there should be more, and around here, next week with the warm temperature. I'll just try to remember the sunny Wed and last Sat we had!

The week, since last Sat, had some events in it I have wanted to write about so I'll hopefully be able to catch up in the next couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers