Friday, February 27, 2009

The FURminator

I just have to do a plug and commercial for The FURminator. It is one of the best items I brought back from the US along with the best $36 I spent. I was so sick of combing and brushing our cats consistently, it seemed, and still having hair all over the place. I researched on line and read great reviews about the Furminator and knew that's what I wanted and couldn't find them here.

So, first I went to Petco where they were $40 then I went to Petsmart and learned how less expensive it is on everything. This week in my Bed, Bath, and Beyond newsletter they're selling it, at least online, for "only" $34 so if you have a 20% off it's only $27.80. It really works getting the hair out and from the undercoat and I only have to use it once a day or twice if they're shedding, which is beginning. Arjan is not vacuuming 2-3x a day because he sees no hair on the floor. It really works.

Arjan couldn't believe all the hair I got off them when I first used it on them. Now is not so dramatic. I was afraid I was going to leave them bald and couldn't believe all that extra hair they had. It definitely cut down on fur balls and really did make Oscar's coarser upper side coat softer, his white under is thinner and so soft, and made his hair much easier to comb and get out. The comb also cleans real easy and the grip on it is ergonomically friendly.

There are 3 sizes of The Furminator, this one being the smallest especially for cats, and cheapest, but the sales guy told me for bigger cats, which mine are, a medium would work as well.

So, if you're looking for a good comb to get the hair off your cat or dog...get The Furminator, http://www.furminator.com/.


A morning's combing Columbo, Oscar, Pim--unbelievable Oscar had more hair that morning

P.S. At the Petsmart I had to ask for it. They are a easily stolen item so were placed in a locked back room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers